Psychotherapy and Counselling
in East London with Paul Vallance
Welcome to my website. I am an accredited Core Process Psychotherapist working in private practice in Leyton, east London.
I provide a safe, supportive and confidential space where clients can explore how they relate to others, themselves, and their past and present experience.
I offer individual psychotherapy, counselling and couple counselling.
Psychotherapy and counselling can help us get to know ourselves more clearly, enabling life to be lived with more conscious choice, and greater confidence and freedom.
Some of the themes I address in my work include:
- developing a stronger sense of self and identity
- transforming depression and anxiety
- developing trust and confidence in relationships
- navigating midlife crisis/transition
- living with illness and dying
- fulfilling creative and artistic potentials
- exploring sexual identity and difference
- connecting with the spritual/sacred in life
- exploring dreams, and dreaming
- coping with bereavement and loss
- living with HIV, AIDS and Hepatitis
- overcoming addictions
- improving self-esteem
- managing anger
|020 8556 0748|